Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below is an agreement between the client and Furry Munchkins Pet Photography.
1. Your total purchase and/or session fee is to be paid in full to secure your appointment. Your session fee payment is non-refundable.
2. The client is aware that the photo session/registration fee does not include any digital files or wall art products in the cost unless stated otherwise.
3. Cancellations for photo sessions or purchasing sessions more than 48 hours from your appointment cannot be refunded but can be rescheduled at no cost, on one occasion only per session (additional reschedules incur a full session fee.) Cancellations within 48 hours of your appointment cannot be refunded or rescheduled and a new session fee is required to secure a new appointment. Cancellations for Studio Photo Shoots are non-refundable. If unable to make date scheduled for Studio Photo Shoot, session can be rebooked as a standard photo shoot at another time for an additional cost.
4. Should your pet/s come into season, suffer from any illness or infectious disease, or have fleas, please advise us as soon as possible and we will need to reschedule your session at no cost.
5. Please only bring the pet/s booked into your session as per the booking form. If you wish to add additional animals after booking, please check we have availability for this prior to your appointment. If time or circumstances do not permit extra pets, a new session time and date will be offered. Extra pet fees may apply.
6. Subjects. The Client shall maintain control of all subjects, including human beings. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure the cooperation of additional subjects as to not intrude on the pet’s immediate area. The Client shall cooperate and follow the directions of the Photographer during the course of the session. Failure to cooperate will result in the termination of the session and forfeiture of retainer.
7. Property Release and Publication. While the Photographer will endeavour to ensure a safe and professional Photographic session, some circumstances are outside the control of the Photographer. The client agrees that the Photographer shall be held harmless for any and all injury to the client or pet during the course of the photography session and the immediately surrounding events.
8. Circumstances. If the Photographer is unable to perform the session due to the pet’s disposition, condition, or circumstances listed within this contract, the Client shall be allowed to reschedule at Photographer’s discretion. The Photographer shall attempt to resolve any circumstances not to exceed fifteen (15) minutes in length. Rescheduling shall occur within a reasonable time in the same calendar year as the original session.
9. Completion Schedule. Prints generally take about 4 weeks from the time of print order to be processed and delivered to the Client. Albums can take 6 weeks to design and produce. The client should place an order with enough time to allow for normal delays. The photographer shall not be held responsible for delivery delays.
10. Photographic Materials. All photographic materials, including but not limited to negatives, transparencies, proofs, and previews, shall be the exclusive property of the Photographer.
11. Copyright and Reproductions. The Photographer shall retain ownership of the copyright in all images created. It is understood that any duplication or alteration of original images is strictly prohibited without the written permission of the Photographer.
12. Client’s Usage. The Client shall only use the prints, including digital files, in accordance with the permissions within this agreement. The Client’s prints are for personal use only and shall not be used in any other manner, including but not limited to, submitting to contests, reproducing for commercial use or authorize any reproductions by parties other than the Photographer. If the Photographer provides a digital file print release, the Client must act in accordance with the release. The client shall not amend the files in any way. Amendments include but are not limited to cropping, reediting, and applying filters.
13. Social Media. The Client may share blog post links and Facebook albums through the use of the share functions and dissemination of direct links. If images are shared on social media they must not be altered in any way, must not have logos removed (if applicable), and must be credited to Furry Munchkins Pet Photography.
14. Neither party shall be liable for any costs or damages due to delay or non-performance under this contract arising out of any cause or event beyond our control, including but not limited to Acts of God, fire, flood, explosion, earthquake, or other natural forces, war, civil unrest, accident, work stoppage, pandemic, power or other mechanical failures, governmental action, or communication disruption.
15. One Purchasing Session is allocated per photo session and this is your only buying opportunity. All decision-makers are required to be present. This session must be scheduled within 3 weeks of your photo session (unless there’s an exceptional circumstance) and will take approximately 1 hour.
16. Payment Options at your Purchasing Session are:
a) Pay in full
b) Payment Plan with Payright or Afterpay
17. Once payment has been made, any orders of products (wall art, digital photos, prints) are final. No refunds will be allowed.
18. Any images not ordered at the Purchasing Session will not be stored by the photographer after the session and only images ordered will be permanently held on file.